November 2016 Issue
November 2016 Issue
*Note: This listing is for the November issue only. If you would like to subscribe to the magazine and have it automatically delivered to your email inbox from now on, please click here.
This month's issue features the following articles:
- Aromatherapy for Anxiety: a Morphological Approach
by Michelle Gilbert, BS, CA, APAIA
- Authenticity & Analysis
by Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D.
by Elizabeth Ashley
- Essential Oil Safety for Kids Under 5 Years Old
by Amber Duncan
- Essential Oils for the Autumn Season
by Cary Caster
- Author Interview & Book Spotlight
with Peter Holmes, author of Aromatica, Vol. 1
- Top 5 Herbs for Women's Health
by Demetria Clark
- Aromatherapy and the Emotions
by Penny Price
- Using Essential Oils to Age Gracefully
by Anna Doxie
- Black Spruce Essential Oil Profile
by Jeanne Rose
- Amongst the Trees: a Closer Look at the Pinaceae Family
by Erin Stewart
- Recipes for cool weather skin care products
- and more!
When you buy this month's issue, you'll also receive:
- 7 herbal art prints
- 3 printable reference sheets (therapeutic properties of essential oils)
The magazine issue will be available via Instant Download as soon as you finish checking out. The bonus pack is included within the magazine file - after you come to the final page of the magazine, there are 12 additional pages that make up the bonus pack - included are 3 essential oil reference guides and 7 herbal art prints. Instructions for printing those pages are included just before the bonus pack pages begin.
***Please read: The link to download your files expires 24 hours after you first click on it via your order confirmation, so please store your magazine/bonus files appropriately. If you are having trouble downloading your files, please contact us so we can deliver the files to you a different way.***
***No refunds or returns on digital items. Thanks for your understanding.***
Files you will receive are copyright 2016 AromaCulture and may not be shared, distributed, copied, published, etc. without express prior written permission from Erin Stewart of aromaculture.com.