January 2017 Issue
January 2017 Issue
*Note: This listing is for the January issue only. If you would like to subscribe to the magazine and have it automatically delivered to your email inbox from now on, please click here.
This month's tree-themed issue features the following articles:
- Relieving Long-Term Stress - One Client at a Time
by Valerie Cooksley, RN, OCN, FAAIM, CERT
- How to Deepen Your Knowledge of the Many Species of Eucalyptus Essential Oils
by Liz Fulcher
- Dry Skin - How Did We Get Here?
by Melanie Herring
- Interview and Book Excerpt from The Heart of Aromatherapy
with Andrea Butje
- Essential Oils Extracted from Trees
by Sharon Falsetto, BA (HONS), CA
- Botanical Formulator Interview
with Sami of Freyaluna Skincare
- Interview and Book Excerpt from Body Into Balance: An Herbal Guide to Holistic Self-Care
with Maria Noel Groves
- Frankincense - Boswellia carterii
by Elizabeth Ashley
- The Santalaceae Family of Sandalwoods
by Anna Doxie
- Interview and Book Excerpt from The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
with Valerie Ann Worwood
- Ho Wood
by Amber Duncan
- Palo Santo
by Paula Begel
The magazine issue will be available via Instant Download as soon as you finish checking out. Please download the file and save it to your computer or other electronic device within 24 hours because our current platform gives the download link a 24 hour active period before it expires. We can always assist you with a fresh link later if you need us to, but please to be aware of this initial expiration period. If you are having trouble downloading your files, please contact us so we can assist you. The file may take a couple minutes to download.
***No refunds or returns on digital items. Thanks for your understanding.***
Files you will receive are copyright 2017 AromaCulture and may not be transmitted, shared, distributed, copied, published, etc. without express prior written permission from Erin Stewart of aromaculture.com.