Interview with Brigitte Mars
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- The basic first aid skills everyone needs to know.
- Basic remedies for headaches, sore joints, poison ivy and food poisoning.
- Rescue Remedy: What is it, how and when to use it & how does it work?
- What should you include in your herbal first aid kit?
- Natural remedies growing all around you.
- Basics for making your own herbal remedies.
Brigitte Mars is an herbalist and nutritional consultant of Natural Health with almost fifty years of experience. She teaches Herbal Medicine at Naropa University, and The School of Health Mastery in Iceland. She has taught at Omega Institute, Esalen, Kripalu, Sivananda Yoga Ashram, Arise, Envision and Unify Festivals, and The Mayo Clinic. She blogs for the Huffington Post and Care2. She is a professional member of the American Herbalist Guild. Brigitte is the author of many books and DVDs, including The Natural First Aid Handbook. Her latest project is a phone app called IPlant. Brigitte and her daughter, Sunflower Sparkle Mars run Herb Camp for Kids in Boulder, Colorado. Brigitte's other daughter is world famous activist/yogini-actress/ international model, Rainbeau Mars.
Where you can find brigitte:
- Website: https://brigittemars.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brigittemarsherbal
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/marsbrigitte
- Buy her book on Amazon here
- Get the iPlant app: https://brigittemars.com/iplant-app/
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.