Interview with Rosalee
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How the human immune system functions
- How herbs can be helpful in supporting the Immune System
- 2 Immuno-Stimulating herbs & 3 Immuno-Modulating herbs
- 5 Herbal profiles including their impact on the immune system
- Safety, dosage and cautions for each of the 5 herbs
Rosalee is passionate about helping people discover the world of herbalism and natural health. Her teachings transform complex concepts into simple elements empowering people to use herbs in practical ways that get results. She is a clinical herbalist, herbal educator and author of the book, Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies that Heal. She is also the Education Director at LearningHerbs and a Registered Herbalist with the American Herbalist Guild. When she is not immersed in herbs, you can find her taking photos of nature, kayaking with her husband, or curled up in a hammock with a good book.
Where to find Rosalee
- Website: https://www.herbalremediesadvice.org/
- Buy her Book of Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pJwfaw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosaleedelaforet/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HerbalRemediesAdvice
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.