Conversation with Jon & Erin Stewart
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- Why foraging is an important skill to learn
- Practical tips and ways to protect our wild herbal resources with proper harvesting techniques
- Harvesting in a way that improves wild land
- Beyond harvesting from the land, ways to care for and improve our wild lands in a holistic way
- Naturally controlling "invasive species"
About Jon & Erin
Our founder, Erin Stewart, is an herbalist, NAHA certified aromatherapist, and organic gardener. She grows over 70 kinds of aromatic and medicinal plants for her own apothecary (not counting her Lavender varietal collection) and distills essential oils and hydrosols in her PNW garden.
Jon Stewart is an organic gardener, artisan woodworker, and herbalist. He is the host of AromaCulture’s Herbs & Oils Podcast and works alongside our magazine contributors and advertisers to develop high quality, educational content for AromaCulture Magazine.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.