Conversation with Denise Cusack
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How the Veterans Resiliency Holistic Clinic is supporting local military veterans
- How herbs and aromatherapy are used in the veterans clinic
- Holistic support for common veteran's health issues
- Herbal and Aromatherapy support for PTSD and emotional trauma
- Dosage guidelines and general considerations for herbal medicine
- Nervine herbal profiles and specific herbal information
- Analgesic herbal profiles and specific herbal information
- Example of what an herbal consultation looks in the clinic
- How to get involved with supporting the military veterans in your local area
About Denise cusack
Denise Cusack is a certified aromatherapist, herbalist, writer and designer in South Central Wisconsin. Denise is an avid organic gardener and grows over 150 varieties of medicinal and culinary herbs in her organic gardens every year. Denise is the maker behind Wholly Rooted, a handcrafted botanicals and aromatherapy consulting business. When she is not in her home apothecary making wondrous things, she can most often be found wandering local farms, distilling hydrosols from plants she harvested, hiking with her sons, or walking her many gardens with a camera and a hoe. You can find her at WhollyRooted.com. Denise also serves as the Executive Director of Herbalists Without Borders, an international health justice & humanitarian aid nonprofit.
Connect with Denise Cusack
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.