Interview with K.P. Khalsa
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How the Immune System functions
- How herbs and natural remedies can support the Immune System
- Long term solutions for Immune System support (adaptogens and tonics)
- Specific herbal strategies to help avoid common illnesses like a cold or flu
- Herbal strategies for supporting your body during a cold or flu
- Herbal preparations and which is best for each situation and desired use
- How Yoga can help support your Immune System
- Specific strategies for adding Immune supportive practices in our daily routines
About K.P. Khalsa
Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa, Yogaraj (Ayurveda), AD, DN-C, RH, CAP, LMT, NCTMB, CC is one of the country’s foremost natural healing experts with over 47 years of experience in alternative medicine. K.P. Khalsa is the President Emeritus of the American Herbalists Guild, and board member emeritus for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association. He mentored in Ayurveda with Yogi Bhajan for 32 years. Along the way, he incorporated deep studies in Western and Traditional Chinese medicine. His school has been training professional Ayurvedic practitioners, nutritional therapists and herbalists for over 30 years.
K.P. has presented over 200 times at professional conferences, has written over 3,000 articles on health topics and is the author or editor of 30 books on health, including his latest, The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs. He teaches Ayurveda, herbalism and nutrition at two naturopathic medicine Universities. K.P worked as the senior research scientist and herbalist for Yogi Tea for 30 years, holds credentials as a state certified dietitian-nutritionist, naturally certified Ayurveda practitioner, nationally registered herbalist, nationally certified massage therapist, nationally registered yoga instructor and is the only American to hold the title Yogaraj in Ayurveda. K.P. is also the first person to be dual credentialed in herbalism (RH) and Ayurveda (CAP).
Where to find K.P. Khalsa
- Website: https://www.kpkhalsa.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KPKhalsaHolisticHealthConsultant
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KP_Khalsa
- Buy His Book "The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs" on Amazon here
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.