Interview with Holly Bellebuono
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- The inspiration behind her book, An Herbalist's Guide to Formulary
- The historic and time-tested methods of herbal formulation still in use
- Why the "magic bullet" approach is neither effective or realistic
- Holly's 4-tier guide to herbal formulation
- Specific herbs for each tier
- Sleep and it’s relation to emotional health
- Aromatherapy and the 4-tier system
- Basic safety and dosage guidelines for herbal formulas
Holly Bellebuono is an American herbalist, author and speaker on natural health, women’s empowerment, herbal medicine, and visionary thinking. She directs The Bellebuono School of Herbal Medicine on Martha’s Vineyard, providing training and certification courses, and her books include the award-winning documentary Women Healers of the World, The Authentic Herbal Healer, The Essential Herbal for Natural Health, An Herbalist’s Guide to Formulary, and Goal-Setting. As an entrepreneur, Holly is a 2-time Business Owner of the Year Award winner, and her work is featured in Parabola, Sage Woman, Juno, and Taproot magazines. She speaks and leads workshops and retreats internationally.
Where to find HOLLY
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.