Conversation with Marisa Marciano
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- The importance of getting to know the patient not just the problem
- Step by step herbal formulation guide
- How to best choose the right herbs for your formulation
- Real life case study example
- Herbal formulation safety and general dosage considerations
About Marisa Marciano
Dr. Marisa Marciano is Naturopathic Physician & Registered Herbalist (AHG) with expertise in both the education and clinical applications of therapeutic nutrition & phytotherapy. Her educational background includes an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology and post-graduate medical training from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, where she is currently both a clinical and faculty member within the department of Botanical Medicine. Also recognized for creating the celebrated online herbal resource TheNaturopathicHerbalist.com, Dr. Marciano is considered a passionate educator who believes in empowering her students & patients with both the ancient knowledge and best current available evidence concerning the therapeutic use of plant medicine in all its forms.
Connect with Marisa Marciano
- Website: http://www.doctormarciano.com/ & https://thenaturopathicherbalist.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thenaturopathicherbalist/
- Buy her Book "Botanical Medicine Manual" on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2BZdxnH
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.