Conversation with Stephanie Tourles
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- What constituents make up an essential oil?
- Practical tips and ways for sustainable use of essential oils
- Why we should avoid essential oils derived from endangered or at-risk plants
- Tips for choosing a good essential oil brand and how to source high quality essential oils
- How to use essential oils with safety in mind
- Essential oil profiles from her book
About Stephanie Tourles
Stephanie Tourles, a Lic. Holistic Esthetician, Certified Foot & Hand Reflexologist, and Certified Professional Aromatherapist, has a background in both Western and Ayurvedic herbalism and extensive training in the nutritional sciences. She works as an herbalist-educator, writer, reflexologist, skincare product formulator, and is the author of over 12 books on the topics of natural skin and body care; essential oils for home healthcare; topically-applied herbal remedies; herbal insect repellents, and raw food nutrition.
Connect with Stephanie Tourles
- Website: https://www.stephanietourles.com/
- Buy Her Book "Stephanie Tourles's Essential Oils: A Beginner's Guide" on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2B8qTh2
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.