Interview with Elizabeth Ashley
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How do Essential Oils work?
- How Essential Oils can affect the Neurotransmitters in our brain
- How Dopamine and Serotonin levels are affected by our olfactory receptors
- How Essential Oils might be an effective aid for people with Depression & Insomnia
- How smell is related to our state of relaxation
- How our emotions are connected to physical diseases
About Elizabeth Ashley
With 21 years of professional aromatherapy and 15 years sales, Ashley has a unique slant on the healing world. Determined to level the medicine playing field, she arms the next generation of healers with an arsenal of complementary medicine tools and the sales acumen to rocket their businesses to the top of their field. She is an international speaker and writer for the International Federation of Aromatherapists, and the UK Director for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists. She has written 18 aromatherapy journals, including ones cited in the article about Rose, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Spikenard and Holy Basil. Her latest book about Cannabis CO2 and Hemp essential oil includes the extraordinary story of two therapists who helped a very traumatized little girl sleep and returned her to excellent health after several dreadfully troubled years of PTSD. Her cannabis book is available on Amazon.
Where to find Elizabeth Ashley
- Website: http://www.thesecrethealer.co.uk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSecretHealerWrites/
- Buy Elizabeth's Books on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Iv0skc
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.