Interview with Kim & Aaron Otto
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- The Background and story behind Moon Valley Organics
- The importance of pollinators and growing plants for them
- Ideas for herbal product formulation
- How to choose the right herbs for your products
- Profiles for two great skin nourishing herbs: Calendula & Comfrey
- Tips for formulating skin care products
- Organic certification - Is is worth it?
About Kim & Aaron Otto
Kim Otto and Aaron Otto are the co-founders of the organic skin care company Moon Valley Organics. Together they manage a 10-acre herb farm and apiary, and oversee the production facility where they produce their body care line. Kim's main job is to run all aspects of the day to day business. As a mother, wife, business owner, beekeeper & herbalist, Kim utilizes her knowledge in all these fields to educate consumers to support the organic movement and to help save pollinators. Aaron is the head farmer and is responsible for product design. They are both advocates for sustainable practices in business & often teach future farmers about organic farming by hosting volunteers from the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms.
Where to find Kim & Aaron Otto
- Website: https://www.moonvalleyorganics.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonValleyOrganics
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moonvalleyorganics/
- Buy Moon Valley Organics products on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2JdTipF
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.