Interview with Mindy Green
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How a healthy digestion system is supposed to function.
- Supporting digestive system dysfunctions such as leaky gut.
- The importance of probiotics, pre-biotics & fermented foods for digestive health.
- Herbs and foods that aid digestion.
- How bitter herbs and mucilaginous foods support the digestive system.
- Supplements for digestive health.
- Essential oil support for the digestive system
- Using bone broth to support digestive health.
Mindy Green is a licensed/certified esthetician, herbalist and aromatherapist with four decades of experience. She has taught at various schools and universities throughout Arizona and Colorado has authored over 65 published articles on herbs, aromatherapy, skin care, holistic health and integrative care. She is co-author of several books, and has contributed to numerous books on herbs and healing. Mindy is a founding and professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and an advisory board member to the American Botanical Council. She worked at the Aveda Corporation (2003-2009) as their clinical aromatherapist, and now runs her own consulting company, Green Scentsations, LLC. She has held and currently holds several advisory positions for other large natural and cosmetic companies and is a founding and professional member of the American Herbalists Guild.
Where to find Mindy
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.