Interview with Jim McDonald
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- What qualifies as an Aromatic Herb and what are it's basic functions?
- The Energetics of Aromatic Herbs
- The common actions and properties of Aromatic Herbs as a whole
- How Aromatic Herbs effect the Digestive System
- How Aromatic Herbs effect the Respiratory System
- How Aromatic Herbs effect the Circulatory System
- How Aromatic Herbs effect the Nervous System
- How Aromatic Herbs effect the Immune System
- Two specific aromatic herbal profiles
About Jim McDonald
Herbalist and Educator Jim McDondald’s approach to the use of herbs is a blend of folk and indigenous perspectives with the eclectic/physio-medical approaches of 19th century American herbalism. He primarily uses and teaches about local plants he knows and trusts, though he certainly enjoys a draught of Kava and doesn’t begrudge a plant just because it doesn’t happen to live close by. He places the utmost importance in ethical wildcrafting to ensure that the plants used continue to thrive in their natural habitats.
Where to find Jim McDonald
- Website: http://www.herbcraft.org/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqogIA3f8qQDqU49I3sRvWw
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.