Interview with Brittany Wood Nickerson
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How to take control of your own health
- How food can be used as medicine
- The importance of preparing food to make it more digestible
- Culinary herbs and their role in supporting healthy digestion
- Using bitter herbs to support healthy digestion
- Practical ways to incorporate bitters into your daily routines and habits
About Brittany Wood Nickerson
Brittany Wood Nickerson is a practicing clinical herbalist, author, Plant Spirit Healing practitioner, and cook. Brittany is the founder and primary instructor of Thyme Herbal, where she teaches a three-year herbal apprenticeship program, as well as courses in herbal cooking and homesteading. She teaches at the University of Massachusetts and is the organizer of the Northampton/Amherst Herbal Meet-up group. Brittany is a passionate teacher and an inspirational speaker, presenting at conferences and for programs throughout the country. She is the author of The Everyday Living Series, posters and zines for the home, The Herbal Homestead Journal and Recipes from the Herbalist’s Kitchen.
Where to find Brittany Wood Nickerson
- Website: www.thymeherbal.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thymeherbal/
- Buy Her Book "Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen" on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HnWyui
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.