Interview with Guido Masé
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How to identify imbalances in the Nervous System
- Internal Muscular Tension and it's connection to Nervous System Health
- How Aromatic Herbs can be used to relax muscular tension
- How the Endocrine System relates to stress and mood
- The role of Adaptogenic herbs to help modulate the Endocrine System
- How liver and digestive health is related to our mood and stress levels
- Specific herbal strategies to support the liver and digestive system
About Guido Masé
Guido Masé RH(AHG) is a clinician and educator in the Western herbal tradition. He spent his childhood in Italy and has been living in Vermont since 1996. His practice interweaves clinical experience, mythology, and science. He is chief herbalist at Urban Moonshine, clinician at the Burlington Herb Clinic, faculty member and clinical supervisor at the Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism, teacher in herbal medicine at the University of Vermont, and author of The Wild Medicine Solution and DIY Bitters. He is developing the integrative phytotherapy department at Wasso Hospital in Loliondo, Tanzania.
Where to find Guido Masé
Special Offer from Lotuswei:
This episode is sponsored by LOTUSWEI, one of the world’s leading floral apothecaries, specializing in rare flower essences, anointing oils, aura mists and other transformative self-care rituals to help you bloom into your full potential. Other multi-sensory treats include: a monthly flower essence delivered to your door, a weekly podcast with wild creatives + a little plant-loving wisdom, and The Flowerlounge Tour: flower-filled meditation events around the world. Use the code: PODCAST for a 15% off discount. Visit www.lotuswei.com to find out which flower is for you.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.