Interview with SUSAN PARKER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- The difference between a "Fixed Oil" and an "Essential Oil"
- What are fixed oils, and why are they important for skin health?
- Differences between the various types of Fixed Oils and their varied uses
- Specific ways that Fixed Oils interact with and help our skin
- Using Fixed Oils to support common issues like: acne and sun protection
- How fixed oils are used in Aromatherapy
- How Fixed Oils are used in Herbalism
- Several uncommon Fixed Oils that Susan recommends you explore
About Susan Parker
Herbalist Susan M Parker specializes in the many beneficial uses of fixed oils. These oils are used for many applications, but for the Aromatherapist they are the carriers. For over 25 years she worked as an herbalist and natural skin care formulator, and used fixed oils daily, but could find little all-inclusive information on them as a group. So, she did her own research and collected this information in a self-published booklet that was sold to other herbalists in California. Then, 15 years later, Power of the Seed; Your Guide to Oils for Health and Beauty was published in 2014 and is helping others learn about these wonderful oils.
Where to find Susan Parker
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.