Interview with Kelly Holland Azzaro
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: iTunes or Google Play
Topics covered in this episode
- How animal Aromatherapy differs from traditional human Aromatherapy
- Essential oils that should not be used on or around animals
- Hydrosols and how they can be useful in Animal Aromatherapy
- Groups of Essential Oils and Hydrosols that are generally safe for animals
- Aromatherapy based remedies for common animal issues
About Kelly Holland Azzaro
Kelly Holland Azzaro is a Registered Aromatherapist, Certified Bach Flower Practitioner and Licensed Massage Therapist. She is the Past President of NAHA and current Public Relations, Journal Manager and Co-Editor of NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy). Kelly is the Founder and Director of The Holistic Animal Association. She has over 25 years professional experience and educational training in Aromatherapy and Massage Therapy, including specialized training in Canine and Equine Acupressure-Massage Therapies, Animal Communication, Reiki, and Flower Essence Therapy. Kelly offers a 300+hour Animal Aromatherapy Practitioner Certification Course(sm). She, and her husband Marco a Licensed Acupuncturist have a Holistic Healing Center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
Where to find Patricia Kyritsi Howell
- Personal Website: https://animalaromatherapy.com/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalAromatherapy/
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not meant to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.