- Comment with respect. Rude or insulting comments or comments that may be considered a personal attack will be deleted. Comments promoting your product or service will also be deleted.
- Comments that may be considered spam, promotional, intended for back-link purposes, or that don’t otherwise contribute to the conversation will be deleted and the author may be banned. Do not include your blog or business website URL in the comment text.
- Please use your real first name and email address when leaving a comment.
- Comments that are unintelligible due to improper spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. will be deleted.
- Please assume that any comment you post here is being posted publicly.
Applicable to All Comments:
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, or mark a comment as spam. We reserve the right to block any person or group from commenting, subscribing to, and/or accessing AromaCulture.com for violation of this policy.
- Email: An authentic email address is required to post a comment or subscribe to comments. We do not share your personal email address. We may use your email address to contact you privately, so by commenting here, you are granting your permission for us to contact you via email. You may unsubscribe from comment notifications or other emails at any time.
- Respect: Offensive, inappropriate, or disrespectful comments will be deleted and you will be banned from future access. No personal attacks are permitted in the comments. Comments that are promotional in nature will be deleted and the person who left the comment may be blocked from future use.
- Spam: Comments that we consider to be spam will be deleted. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blocked from accessing AromaCulture.com.
- Links: Comments containing links may be moderated or deleted at our sole discretion.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If we receive notice that your comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the comment will be deleted and you will no longer be able to leave comments.
- Liability: All comments are the responsibility of the individual person leaving the comment. By leaving a comment on AromaCulture.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, and all authors and other commenters harmless.
If you disagree with any of the above, please refrain from leaving any comments.
regarding medical advice:
We are not doctors. We cannot answer medical questions or give medical advice.
All information included within the magazine and on this website and its associated presence online (social media, etc.) is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any ailment or disease under any circumstance. Nothing stated herein should be considered medical advice of any kind. Information herein does not replace proper medical care. Please work with your own healthcare professionals to support your health and well-being. Statements herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. You are completely responsible for your own actions and for knowing how to use herbs, essential oils, and their various forms and byproducts safely and by reading this magazine/website, you are agreeing that AromaCulture, the authors presented herein, and all associates and affiliates shall not be held liable for any kind of harm or discomfort that you may experience.
Copyright & Rights Reserved
All information on this website, including images, text, and all other forms of content is copyright 2016-2017 © AromaCulture and may not be reproduced, republished or copied without express prior written permission of both the author and of AromaCulture.com
We reserve the right to delete any content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. All rights reserved.